Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First!

First post!

For this entry post I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Gravesong, I play an undead warlock on the Destromath server. In my current guild , Cuties Only, (not to be confused with the Kiljaeden guild) we are working on current tier 7 raid progression. Currently we have up to Naxx 25 on farm, and are working on Malygos.

I have no real focus for this blog, other than to discuss WoW related things pertaining to locks, or just the game in general.

Also, my girlfriend has a frequently updated priest blog here where she talks about all things priesty and more. Check it out!

1 comment:

Illythia said...

FIRST! <3

No, I don't have anything valuable to add to this post. Sorry! D:

Oh and word verification for this comment was "trannyll." Haha.